Mission and Goals
The mission of the NBWA is to facilitate partnerships across political boundaries that promote stewardship of the North San Pablo Bay watershed resources. This mission is accomplished through meeting NBWA’s goals:
- Bring together local agencies to work cooperatively and effectively on issues of common interest.
- Be proactive on watershed based regulation, which increasingly affects areas beyond traditional political boundaries.
- Work cooperatively to increase eligibility for watershed based funding.
- Maximize effective use of resources.
- Enhance the NBWA’s influence on local, state, and federal policies and programs.
- Educate communities about the importance of watershed stewardship.