2010 North Bay Watershed Association Conference
Greening Our Water Infrastructure
April 9, 2010
WATERSHEDS AND GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE
- Alexis Strauss, Water Division Director, EPA
How does EPA drive infrastructure and watershed improvement?
- Brock Dolman, OAEC
How Do You Think Like a Watershed?
- Josiah Cain, Consultant, Design Ecology
Embedded Ecology in the Built Environment
- Rosey Jencks, SFPUC Urban Watershed Management -->
- Chuck Weir, NBWRA
Advantages to a Regional Approach to Recycling
- Mike Ban, Petaluma
Ellis Creek Water Recycling Facility
- Heather Shepherd, Sustainable H2O Solutions
How can I get my (greywater) project permitted without losing my hair?
- Christina Bertea, Greywater Action
Grassroots Greywater: low- tech, low- cost, benign systems
WATER SUPPLY INNOVATIONS
- Paul Helliker, MMWD
Is Desalination in our Future?
- Pam Jeane, SCWA
Habitat Enhancement and Water Delivery
- Jay Jasperse, SCWA
Can Collaborative Groundwater Management Work?
- Chris Brown, CUWCC
Achieving 20% per capita reductions:
What we will need to do in a new world of water conservation?